Christmas gift ideas under $100 from local Melbourne businesses
Whether it’s during your lunch break or after work, take advantage of the central location of Wesley Place to get all your city Christmas shopping done this December.
To make gift-giving easier this year, we’ve compiled a list of great stocking fillers and KK gifts under $100.
- Spice rack favourites in a beautiful wooden giftbox from Gewurzhaus Spice House
- Gin masterclass and tasting experience from Little Lonsdale Co
- Coffee pod or bean subscription from Axil Coffee Roasters
- The Chin Chin Cookbook from Lucas Restaurants
- Handcrafted Earrings from Elk
- Silk eye-mask from Paul Smith
- Salvador Dali Perfume Pen from Paint n Powder
- Jumbo Scrunchie from social enterprise Second Stitch
- Wireless Charging Dock from Melbourne Museum
- Commuter Hamper from Miei
- Orbit key tracker from Master Threads
- Couchmate laptop holder from Spoilt Gift and Homewares
- Tea Tree Thyme luxe hand kit from Essensorie
- Lavender and Camomile bath soak from Melbourne Museum
- Tom Ford lipstick from Harrolds
- A massage or facial voucher from Botanica Wellness Spa
- Soy wax candle from Essensorie
- Terrazzo ceramic mug from Mu Shop
- Jones and Co Vase from Stranger than Paradise Gifts
- Large picnic rug from Spoilt Gifts and Homewares
For more local gift ideas, visit Whats On Melbourne where you can search by person, budget or interest to make gift giving easier this year.
Located on Lonsdale Street in the heart of the city, take advantage of Wesley Place’s central location to get all your city shopping done this December.